Do you have an idea for a higher education innovation or have you been inspired by one of the running Comenius projects? For whatever reason you’re considering to apply for a grant in the Comenius programme, we warmly invite you to participate in one of our online information sessions.
The sessions are open to teachers from both Universities of Applied Sciences (hbo) and Research Universities (wo) who consider applying for a grant. Staff from the (central) policy departments who concern themselves with subsidy advice and/or HR are also more than welcome to join.
The programme is interactive. We cover all necessary information about the Comenius programme (structure, grants and themes) and the various steps in the assessment procedure. Furthermore, we will hand you several practical tools with which you can further develop and refine your idea for an educational innovation. You will also be given the opportunity connect with likeminded colleagues and to bounce ideas off each other.
You can register for one of the following meetings through the form below.
- Tuesday the 16th of June from 15:30-17:00 (Dutch session)
- Thursday the 18th of June from 10:30-12:00 (Dutch session)
- Monday the 22nd of June from 15:30-17:00 (English session)
The Calls for Proposals will be published online in early June. The deadlines for submitting a letter of intent are early September.
- More information about the Comenius programme
- Themes Comenius programme 2021
- Teaching and Senior projects awarded in 2020 (only available in Dutch)
- Research on the impact of the Comenius programme (only available in Dutch)